Lithium Finance Announces IEO on KuCoin to Extend Public Sale
Lithium Finance is proud to announce the launch of an IEO on KuCoin, a global leading exchange that has been focusing on high-quality crypto projects. This news came at the time that Lithium is going through an IDO on Polkastarter which the team announced earlier.
The Lithium team believes that the dual IDO+IEO will widen the accessibility of the public sale of the $LITH tokens, and more investors will be able to get a chance to participate in building this revolutionary collective-intelligence pricing oracle for private and illiquid assets.
KuCoin IEO Details
IEO Date: 05/08/2021
Token Ticker: $LITH
LITH Token Address
Please note that other tokens claimed to be LITH but with different contract addresses are fake LITH tokens.
Subscription page: https://www.kucoin.com/spotlight-center
Trading venue: https://www.kucoin.com/
Maximum Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
Total IEO Allocation: 300,000 USD
Initial Market Price: 0.006 USD
Lithium Public Sale Timeline
- Participants need to have a registered KuCoin account and pass KYC.
- Please read through the Purchase Agreement on the subscription page.
- Citizens from the following countries will not be eligible to take part in the IEO process: Afghanistan, Albania, Barbados, Botswana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Cuba, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, East Timor, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea South Africa, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan, Jamaica, Kosovo, Laos, Liberia, Libya, the Lebanese Republic, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique,Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Republic of Congo, People’s Republic of China, Republic of Guinea, Republic of Northern Macedonia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan (North), Sri Lanka, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Tunisia, Serbia, Seychelles, USA, Uganda, Syria, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe
- KuCoin reserves the right to amend the Purchase Agreement of this IEO without prior notice.
- Multiple entrants from a single account is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Reselling purchased LITH to a resident of any restricted jurisdiction is strictly prohibited.
About Lithium Finance
Lithium Finance is the first collective-intelligence pricing oracle to give precise and timely pricing on private, illiquid assets. It rewards analysts who provide truthful information and punish those who offer false pricing data. As a result, Lithium’s users obtain pricing for all hard-to-value assets such as pre-IPO stocks, private equity, and other illiquid assets effectively.
Launched in September 2017, KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange for over 400 digital assets. It currently provides Spot trading, Margin trading, P2P fiat trading, Futures trading, Staking, and Lending to its 8 million users in 207 countries and regions around the world. In 2018, KuCoin secured $20 million in Round A funding from IDG Capital and Matrix Partners. According to CoinMarketCap, KuCoin is currently the fifth biggest crypto exchange. In 2021, Forbes Advisor named KuCoin as one of the Best Crypto Exchanges for 2021.
Official Website: https://www.kucoin.com/